Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62591 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Want to make a website

Dear all i want to make a website for IT information like tutorials, articles etc. But i don't have much experience with Programming(HTML,CSS etc). I have heared about wordpress. Will it be possible to run a website without knowledge of programming. And what is earning potential from advertisements and how much will be annual or monthly cost to run a website like i mentioned. thanks
    mohsingr8 Reviewed by mohsingr8 on . Want to make a website Dear all i want to make a website for IT information like tutorials, articles etc. But i don't have much experience with Programming(HTML,CSS etc). I have heared about wordpress. Will it be possible to run a website without knowledge of programming. And what is earning potential from advertisements and how much will be annual or monthly cost to run a website like i mentioned. thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Wordpress is the best software for people who do not know much of programming since everything (almost) can be achieved using plugins available at the wordpress repository freely. It is not too hard for anybody to setup a wordpress website and run it. Monthly cost at the beginning can range $5-$10 depending on the webhost you choose. You can earn through adsense programme.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsingr8 View Post
    Dear all i want to make a website for IT information like tutorials, articles etc. But i don't have much experience with Programming(HTML,CSS etc). I have heared about wordpress. Will it be possible to run a website without knowledge of programming. And what is earning potential from advertisements and how much will be annual or monthly cost to run a website like i mentioned. thanks
    You could use WordPress or Joomla if thats what you want but I would suggest WordPress, its simple to use and theres plenty of tutorials out there if you need some more help!

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    good to know

Use Wordpress as Joomla is too insecure and would get you in trouble sooner or later. I have 82 Wordpress sites and easily manage them from one panel.

Banned
    Website's:
    derpyhosting.com
    Like everyone has said, I would highly recommend WordPress. its one of the best HQ CMS and its easy to use.I've used it for a while and never regretted it once.

Thread Information