Hi..

I made an account at webmoney using webmoney keeper mini, I was using mini for some time with a formal passport, but since mini has restrictions I decided to upgrade and install WM Keeper Classic on my pc, but the problem is that after installation its asking me to provide a keyfile and a passcode with it, which I never received. I was under the impression that this keyfile will be sent to my email but I never received it, so I can't use Keeper Classic.

I tried very hard to find a way to restore my keyfile but I am always directed to a page to restore my password which is working fine and I don't need to restore the password for my account, I need to restore or get a keyfile and a passcode for that keyfile.

I must say webmoney is the most pathetic payment system ever, its just I have no other option. Ca anyone experienced with this help me?

Thanks
Adiel Reviewed by Adiel on . WM Keeper Classic Keyfile? Hi.. I made an account at webmoney using webmoney keeper mini, I was using mini for some time with a formal passport, but since mini has restrictions I decided to upgrade and install WM Keeper Classic on my pc, but the problem is that after installation its asking me to provide a keyfile and a passcode with it, which I never received. I was under the impression that this keyfile will be sent to my email but I never received it, so I can't use Keeper Classic. I tried very hard to find a Rating: 5