Today I logged in to my PayPal and saw that my account has been limited.. They gave me this reason ;

Code: 
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

13 Oct 2012: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. We've had to permanently limit your account because some of your recent transactions violated this policy. 

You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 days after your last transaction. This is to ensure that we can cover any chargebacks that may be filed on previous transactions during this period. We'll email you when you can withdraw your money. 

If you've any references to PayPal on websites you may own, please remove them.
I use my PayPal account for subscriptions for my website http://UsenetStorm.com. It's a web based Usenet provider, so I guess that's why they have frozen my account. I though I'd be safe since most Usenet providers accept PayPal..

Does anyone have any suggestions for good subscription based payment processors.. We're a UK based company so they must accept UK businesses.

Thanks for the help.

Regards, Will.
Will7am Reviewed by Will7am on . PayPal have frozen my account Today I logged in to my PayPal and saw that my account has been limited.. They gave me this reason ; Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): 13 Oct 2012: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. We've had to permanently limit your account because some of your recent transactions violated this policy. You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 Rating: 5