i had this email today from payza thought i share with everybody think its time to say bye to payza

We regret to inform you that as of Thursday, October 18, 2012, Payza will suspend money transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This is necessary in order to implement a number of changes to our system.
Your money is still available; however, you will not be able to:

• Add funds to your Payza e-wallet
  • Receive funds or accept payments to your Payza e-wallet
  • Request funds or send an invoice
  • Send funds, make payments or issue corporate disbursements to other UK-based Payza accounts

The moment that any and all services will be restored, we will inform you immediately via email and in a notification within your Payza account. Please be sure to check your Payza account and your email on a regular basis for the latest updates to our services.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this interruption of service will cause you. We would like to emphasize that it is our intention, as a consequence of the changes we are putting in place at Payza, to be able provide the UK market with a robust online payment platform enhanced by a wider range of services.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Payza Team
ps2gameman Reviewed by ps2gameman on . Payza stopping UK people from receiving money i had this email today from payza thought i share with everybody think its time to say bye to payza We regret to inform you that as of Thursday, October 18, 2012, Payza will suspend money transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This is necessary in order to implement a number of changes to our system. Your money is still available; however, you will not be able to: Add funds to your Payza e-wallet Receive funds or accept payments to your Payza e-wallet Request funds or send an Rating: 5