One may disagree with what people say but when you have take advantage of your powers and restrict people from reading what others say, whether it be untrue, there's no reason to be CONSTANTLY doing this.

e.g.

Sure, the guy maybe a scammer, but that's what banning and other methods (e.g. pointing that that he is a scammer through posting in the thread itself) should be used. [mod] tags like this should be used on rare occasions, but once you start seeingthem more frequently and the whole post being deleted, there's a problem.

Mods are suppose to maintain the forum according to the rules and if a member goes against them, they step in with the banhammer and what not but... [mod] messages taking over? Isn't that a bit over the top? maybe even a bit immature?

I'm starting to feel as if KWWHunction is going towards the goal of it becoming a monarchy (not fully though, you guys still have this feedback forum ... keep in mind that its activity is reduced... Or maybe it's just me.
Djlatino Reviewed by Djlatino on . A bit over the top? One may disagree with what people say but when you have take advantage of your powers and restrict people from reading what others say, whether it be untrue, there's no reason to be CONSTANTLY doing this. e.g. http://i.imgur.com/2tOHn.png Sure, the guy maybe a scammer, but that's what banning and other methods (e.g. pointing that that he is a scammer through posting in the thread itself) should be used. tags like this should be used on rare occasions, but once you start seeingthem more Rating: 5