An idea just pop out of my mind and i think it will help KWWH to be a better webmaster junction.Everyday we see reviews on threads of different server providers but who knows how many of them are true reviews.Its so cheap to buy vpn these days and providers can easily cheat and provide fake reviews.
What i suggest is that KWWH can step a system whereby any user who gives a review of any server provider , MUST provide the domain of his site.This way we can get genuine reviews and can benefit KWWH in the long run.

Thanks for reading , hope i get views of other people as well
Ifirst Reviewed by Ifirst on . Introduce verified reviews for Server providers An idea just pop out of my mind and i think it will help KWWH to be a better webmaster junction.Everyday we see reviews on threads of different server providers but who knows how many of them are true reviews.Its so cheap to buy vpn these days and providers can easily cheat and provide fake reviews. What i suggest is that KWWH can step a system whereby any user who gives a review of any server provider , MUST provide the domain of his site.This way we can get genuine reviews and can benefit KWWH in Rating: 5