I am looking to sell my homepage banner spot to one person here on digitalpoint forums. Your banner will be static (there will be no other ads, other than yours of course), and the banner size is 728 x 90. You are advertising on a well established forum that has been online for over 3 years. The forum currently consists of over 620,000 + registered members and still growing strong day by day. This thread is only for serious buyers who are interested in expanding their business and get it out there. Here are a few niche that my forum will work well with: file hosting site, game sites that sell virtual gold, game cd key sites, get paid to sites (reward sites), gambling sites, and more. You should only pm me if you have a good budget, after all, you get what you pay for.

Again, only 1 slot is available. When you pm me, or email me, you must provide your Skype ID, that is where I prefer to discuss this.
Qual Reviewed by Qual on . Advertise your website on a gaming forum with over 630,000 registered members I am looking to sell my homepage banner spot to one person here on digitalpoint forums. Your banner will be static (there will be no other ads, other than yours of course), and the banner size is 728 x 90. You are advertising on a well established forum that has been online for over 3 years. The forum currently consists of over 620,000 + registered members and still growing strong day by day. This thread is only for serious buyers who are interested in expanding their business and get it out Rating: 5