Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6964 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    rom-world.org

Default VIP Section

Hi all

I may have asked this before, (can't remember now lol) When is the best time to start a VIP Section on my Warez Forum.

I have over 600 members, 6,000+ posts & we have been upgraded to a 3* by the staff at katz so this should attract a few more members.

Thanks
    will Reviewed by will on . VIP Section Hi all I may have asked this before, (can't remember now lol) When is the best time to start a VIP Section on my Warez Forum. I have over 600 members, 6,000+ posts & we have been upgraded to a 3* by the staff at katz so this should attract a few more members. Thanks :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Whenever really is fine, I've had my VIP forum ever since the creation of my site. Also why do you have a guest section in your forum if all your links are viewable in the other sections??? Doesn't make sense..maybe if you had a hide hack or your other forums were protected before registering..
    Its Better Than Sex! www.Pirator.net

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    I started off with a Guest Section and then decided to open all my downloads to guests and members but has I submitted all the threads in the Guest section to Katz I decided to keep them for 3-6 months then I will delete the whole section

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    U can make a vip section anytime ... I saw some cases when xx'th member donated ... so the statistics dont mather

about the guest section : You could rename it to WarezHome Uploads (if u have a uploader team )

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Ok m8 thanks for the info, I'll be removing the Guest Section soon as all my downloads are open to all users, I just don't want to be banned from Katz for removing threads that are still listed by them

Will just move those threads from guest to the main section.... the url of the thread or main access url wont change so if you move it to your main section which is viewable members will still be able to access it..

Go to katz.cd and find one post submission that is in GUEST then move it to normal forum, now go back to katz and click on your submission it will work

I love helping people
    DHiven

Well many of the webmaster do start everything from the start.

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    They are in my Main Section has when I started out I had all my downloads in the Member Section (was called back then) and then 24-48 hours later they will be posted into the Guest Section for submitting to Katz.

Katz agreed with me on removing them very soon so will be ok

Thanks for all the info tho guys

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    I had a VIP section on WarezScene since the start.
    In hindsight, I wouldn't have done so, but rather have waited.

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Thats why I asked, I have seen posts on here and Katz etc... to find when the best time was and most of the time they state to wait until your on a VPS, Dedi etc...

I will be moving on my VPS over the next few weeks but I didn't want to start a VIP section for my server costs as they are affordable for myself and my Admin partner to cover but I wanted to offer Private Downloads, free RS & MU Premium Accounts plus more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information