I guess vbSEO is popular for vbulletin SEO, however they also have a lot of other stuff which I am afraid will cause problem with other things such as URL size and stuff.

What I need is basically.. something which shows me page views, users in real time and also automatically submits a sitemap to google and others search engines.

If you are a wordpress user, you might be aware of WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, I need something like that. Currently if you google my site, wareznook you will get first result as a member of my site followed by main link to site and further posts in KWWHunction rathers some threads in the forum itself.
Also I am using wareznook.org(which I promote everywhere) primarily and not wareznook.com(which shows up).

What do I do?
Yashraj Reviewed by Yashraj on . Implementing SEO I guess vbSEO is popular for vbulletin SEO, however they also have a lot of other stuff which I am afraid will cause problem with other things such as URL size and stuff. What I need is basically.. something which shows me page views, users in real time and also automatically submits a sitemap to google and others search engines. If you are a wordpress user, you might be aware of WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, I need something like that. Currently if you google my site, wareznook you will Rating: 5