Hello KWWH members,

Recently I came across a problem of duplicate account registrations in our VB forum. All the users of our forum are in a ISP who uses Live IP & has a very wide range of them. We have doubts in some of our users that they are using multiple IP's (by the grace of this Live Ip assignment by the ISP) to register multiple accounts & spamming the board.
We have IP tracking enabled but that only pointing towards the Live IP which is different for each of the spamming accounts.
Is there a way so I can trace the LAN ip of the user & ban it?
torrentdownload7i Reviewed by torrentdownload7i on . IP Tracking in VBulletin Hello KWWH members, Recently I came across a problem of duplicate account registrations in our VB forum. All the users of our forum are in a ISP who uses Live IP & has a very wide range of them. We have doubts in some of our users that they are using multiple IP's (by the grace of this Live Ip assignment by the ISP) to register multiple accounts & spamming the board. We have IP tracking enabled but that only pointing towards the Live IP which is different for each of the spamming accounts. Rating: 5