Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61244 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Dubstep track I made

Just made this track, wanted to share it with you

feedback plz

Code: 
    http://soundcloud.com/vital-productions/ea
    vitalityls Reviewed by vitalityls on . Dubstep track I made Just made this track, wanted to share it with you feedback plz http://soundcloud.com/vital-productions/ea Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Liking the track, been doing it long? what programs you using? where you get the samples?

Website's:
    G-Fx.net Website-Logo.com
    great work

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Instrument frequency it too flat, there's no stereo dynamic image spreading around.
    Bass dissapeared completely. There's no ripping of my ears and squeezing of my brain. It's dubstep dude, not longue. It needs to rip my scull apart. Give it some power.
    When using bass in dubstep, apply compressor on it, since it's the leading instrument, it must go up, and be more distorted. It's just so flat and blended, it's barely noticeable. Also, loose that male voice sample from that song, or pass it to vocoder, add some distortion on it.
    Hi-hats way too thin, kinda annoying, also flat without dynamic. No sharpness, crystalization of em.
    Also, don't be scared of using crash cymbal, pump it up louder.
    Remove reverbation from snare drum, or change it to a smaller room/shorter time, it makes image of whole song thin. Try mixing few drums, to get one powerful sound for snare drum.
    It simply doesn't shake, and I blame poor sound card and 16 bit samples. Try buying some 24bit 96KHz card

Overall 4/10

i liked it. thats all i can say not a pro in this stuff to comment further
    Cloud Server Hostwinds Cloud Server Hosting is the perfect solution for clients looking to have the ability to upgrade and downgrade their dedicated server in real-time.

Thread Information