We all know video streaming hosts like sockshare and putlocker a lot video streaming blogs/sites used it , if a user click on stream he will transferred on the putlocker or sockshare homepage who showing ads and can stream the video or download it !

My Question is :

I have seen some blogs/sites who have streaming her videos directly in his own page without any transfer to other pages like putlocker . How is this possible ? He save the videos in his own servers ? How safe is that ... or it is possible to stream a video by putlocker without ads and transfer to putlocker page whith some kid of embed code ?

Thank You

and sorry for my bad English !
Gogos Reviewed by Gogos on . Video Streaming (Question) We all know video streaming hosts like sockshare and putlocker a lot video streaming blogs/sites used it , if a user click on stream he will transferred on the putlocker or sockshare homepage who showing ads and can stream the video or download it ! My Question is : I have seen some blogs/sites who have streaming her videos directly in his own page without any transfer to other pages like putlocker . How is this possible ? He save the videos in his own servers ? How safe is that ... or it Rating: 5