Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61192 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Someone has received today a payment from cyberlocker?

Because today is the day of payment of cyberlocker.

Goodbye guys.
    nihbez Reviewed by nihbez on . Someone has received today a payment from cyberlocker? Because today is the day of payment of cyberlocker. Goodbye guys. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

What is wrong with you people!

Quote Originally Posted by FarSeeR View Post
    What is wrong with you people!
    What is the problem?

maybe they work fo ak but i do not understand why people say this there dumb and stupid then they moan cause cc processor has gone and cant be paid so think before u put up such shit

and that uploader got paid you have no right to say he been paid if he wanted to say he would of said himself

Quote Originally Posted by ps2gameman View Post
    maybe they work fo ak but i do not understand why people say this there dumb and stupid then they moan cause cc processor has gone and cant be paid so think before u put up such shit
    Hello, please explain me what is the problem!

i think you need to do a bit of reading bout adult king then you will know

But answer me guys this filehost is paying or not now ?, because they added solidtrustpay and western union to payments methods.

Respected Member
    The day of and you're asking already. Simply pathetic. This is why KWWH looks like shit. At least wait a few days. Can't wait until this shit is done and over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    The day of and you're asking already. Simply pathetic. This is why KWWH looks like shit. At least wait a few days. Can't wait until this shit is done and over with.
    You are a big shit and a pathetic guy, goodbye fucking guy, very bad form to answer,please go to learn how wrote.

as much as i disagree with rude language but Jesse is right . you ppl cant even wait until the end of the day ! give this poor bastard atleast a few days before going on about the freaking payment. most of the pressure these ppl feel is not from AK but from you greedy ppl who cant freaking wait 1 extra day !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information