Hey, Im looking for a good designer to create me an A5 Flyer for a new project which im working on in " the real world "

This is a business flyer, i need it print ready with 3mm bleed all the way around
300Dpi (min.)

^^^ Not a design pro, just telling you what the printing company told me.

Please pm with a rough idea of price and time scale, i will then provide full details via pm.

Thanks
Reseller

Not looking for a 10min job, i need something very professional, something thats going to stand out, theres alot of money in the business project and right now our only way of advertising the " Project " is by flyer so im sure you can all understand how important this must be
Reseller Reviewed by Reseller on . A5 Flyer Needed Hey, Im looking for a good designer to create me an A5 Flyer for a new project which im working on in " the real world " This is a business flyer, i need it print ready with 3mm bleed all the way around 300Dpi (min.) ^^^ Not a design pro, just telling you what the printing company told me. Please pm with a rough idea of price and time scale, i will then provide full details via pm. Thanks Rating: 5