Hi guys,

Need help in centos /etc/resolv.conf
My vps have an issue like it was from other node and i got transferred to another node. Then i was having some issues. Some guy told me to recheck your /etc/resolv.conf if they are configured correctly. When i saw there were 4 entries one for an ip that i don't know and other for google dns which i also think was not in correct form so i changed it to what i need and rebooted the vps and after reboot it was still same. So i need to know how can i change the /etc/resolv.conf and apply the settings and don't need to reboot. Like for hostname i can change and apply it by this command hostname sv1.server.com

I need command like that.

Regards
coolsam Reviewed by coolsam on . Need help in centos /etc/resolv.conf Hi guys, Need help in centos /etc/resolv.conf My vps have an issue like it was from other node and i got transferred to another node. Then i was having some issues. Some guy told me to recheck your /etc/resolv.conf if they are configured correctly. When i saw there were 4 entries one for an ip that i don't know and other for google dns which i also think was not in correct form so i changed it to what i need and rebooted the vps and after reboot it was still same. So i need to know how can Rating: 5