Has anyone else gotten this message upon logging in to paypal?

"you have received 1,800euro or more in total payments to your paypal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of 2,500euro. Paypal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the resolution centre for more information on what you need to do"

They ask for copies of a valid photo ID such as passport, driving license etc...

They want me to fax them these copies or use an upload feature they have and I'm told I have 130 or so days to do this before my account becomes restricted.

Well, I don't want to send those documents because I don't want to use this pp account for a while. But I'm just curious, what will happened when the 130 days will pass? What is Paypal account is restricted? They delete it? Or what?
rupert5 Reviewed by rupert5 on . Paypal limitation - may be EU specific Has anyone else gotten this message upon logging in to paypal? "you have received 1,800euro or more in total payments to your paypal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of 2,500euro. Paypal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the resolution centre for more information on what you need to do" They ask for Rating: 5