?You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should treat them by means of your moral conduct?

This will be the last project of my life. After fighting for truth for several years now, I have realized that people in this world need courage to stand out for truth, they need motivation and strength.
I want to build a website to influence people, inspire people, support people and strengthen them to fight for the truth.
Through means of charity, music, dance, thoughts, morals and what all instruments we can use on the internet.

I am looking for a good team of about 10 people who are dedicated and ethically strong and who understand what I want to say through this message.

It will have everything that we could cover, real life stories, exposing people who do wrong, ideas, suggestions and most importantly, it will be made for people not for any personal gain.

I am influenced by wikileaks , Wikipedia and many like communities on the internet.
Let us prevent what is wrong and strengthen what is correct.

Please provide with your advice and PM me if you wish to join in and be a part of this project. It would be an effort to explain goodness in a simpler language and do our part to make this world a peaceful place.

So help me and if you know someone who is perfect for this kind of a project, please let me know.

Thanks !
Born to Help Reviewed by Born to Help on . A moral Website ?You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should treat them by means of your moral conduct? This will be the last project of my life. After fighting for truth for several years now, I have realized that people in this world need courage to stand out for truth, they need motivation and strength. I want to build a website to influence people, inspire people, support people and strengthen them to fight for the truth. Through means of charity, music, dance, thoughts, morals Rating: 5