Hi all,

I've been a long-time RS Premium user and it's almost time to re-up. My dilemma is that all the best new stuff is on turbobit, but there's still a TON of old stuff I want to download from RS, in particular a bunch of older movies in 720p and 1080p.

I just saw this service, MultiDown, which says if you sign up with them you'll be able to get premium speeds and multiple downloads from RS, Extabit, TB, etc. They say it works because they first download from the original servers using their own premium accounts, then you download from their servers.

So, is this legit or a scam? If it is a load of bull, can anyone recommend a similar solution besides signing up with multiple services?

Thanks

PS: I didn't want to post a link just in case, but you can google them easily enough.
debrid Reviewed by debrid on . Has anyone used MultiDown? Scam or legit? Hi all, I've been a long-time RS Premium user and it's almost time to re-up. My dilemma is that all the best new stuff is on turbobit, but there's still a TON of old stuff I want to download from RS, in particular a bunch of older movies in 720p and 1080p. I just saw this service, MultiDown, which says if you sign up with them you'll be able to get premium speeds and multiple downloads from RS, Extabit, TB, etc. They say it works because they first download from the original servers using Rating: 5