I have installed wp latest version to a shared hosting. I have installed another website on the same webhosting. so i made addon domains from cpanel and added a domain. so it created a folder named with the domain at public_html. now i made another sql db for the new domain and made one dbuser and gave permission. then, uploaded wp to domain directory.

It was public_html/domain/wordpress/wp.zip

i extracted to public_html/domain and edited config.php file with db name, username and password. and then executed install.php. It installed successfully. than i logged in to my wp-admin. Its showing dashboard properly. but if i go to the domain it showing a blank page. i tried with the page source, there was nothing over there.

Why its not showing on the domain, rather than showing dashboard and other thing properly?

Thanks for your time in advance.
shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Installed WP is not showing ! I have installed wp latest version to a shared hosting. I have installed another website on the same webhosting. so i made addon domains from cpanel and added a domain. so it created a folder named with the domain at public_html. now i made another sql db for the new domain and made one dbuser and gave permission. then, uploaded wp to domain directory. It was public_html/domain/wordpress/wp.zip i extracted to public_html/domain and edited config.php file with db name, username and Rating: 5