i have a problem with my host site now, so i decide to transfer my domain to another webhost , but my site is for sharing subtitles of movies,and not all webhost accept these things, so once i find this //internetbs// I connect them, they tell me that will accept to transfer my domain to their server but i have to find host ?!
this is the first time I see some thing like this , I couldn?t understand it, if any one here use this site please tell me how do you use it ?

also where can find WEB HOST that allow me to share my subtitles without any problem ?, If there is any web host that allow me to share any thing in my site ((No DMCA or Copyright)) please write it.
Quast Reviewed by Quast on . web host that ignore DMCA ? i have a problem with my host site now, so i decide to transfer my domain to another webhost , but my site is for sharing subtitles of movies,and not all webhost accept these things, so once i find this //internetbs// I connect them, they tell me that will accept to transfer my domain to their server but i have to find host ?! this is the first time I see some thing like this :facepalm:, I couldn?t understand it, if any one here use this site please tell me how do you use it ? Rating: 5