Just a little interested if anybody uses sendspace as a backup storage host? I have been using RS but would like an alternative as well. Does sendspace delete files if you are premium after a certain amount of storage has been reached?

example: lets say u want to store 600gb on them will they delete for premium user?

I know a lot of sites claim to be unlimited storage but usally once a user hits a certain amount they will start to delete thier files. Cureently i know RS is the only host who does not delete files. I have heard filesling will though.
blackpharaoh Reviewed by blackpharaoh on . Sendspace as file backup Just a little interested if anybody uses sendspace as a backup storage host? I have been using RS but would like an alternative as well. Does sendspace delete files if you are premium after a certain amount of storage has been reached? example: lets say u want to store 600gb on them will they delete for premium user? I know a lot of sites claim to be unlimited storage but usally once a user hits a certain amount they will start to delete thier files. Cureently i know RS is the only Rating: 5