Hi there.
I have a mid priced dynamic microphone and when plugged in bad or good sound cards the result is the same.
When I am too close to the microphone I hear bad wind pops(i know about the pop-filters) and when far the background hissing is really noticeable.
I want to have clear sound of my voice with no background hiss.Of course I am not talking about super duper studio version,simply because I don't have the budged or not thinking to put much in it at all.
So I was wondering what the preamplifer does ? I guess it increases the signal with no increase of the hiss (so in theory the volume will be louder and it should be reduced,which means that the hiss will be almost or totally gone).

I was wondering if actually a cheap audio speaker system with karaoke option would work ? I saw that they have mic1 and mic2 stereo 3.5 jacks.So I will put the microphone in one of these jacks and the connect the output jacks from the speakers with the line-in of the pc.

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Porsche_maniak Reviewed by Porsche_maniak on . Microphone preamplifier advice Hi there. I have a mid priced dynamic microphone and when plugged in bad or good sound cards the result is the same. When I am too close to the microphone I hear bad wind pops(i know about the pop-filters) and when far the background hissing is really noticeable. I want to have clear sound of my voice with no background hiss.Of course I am not talking about super duper studio version,simply because I don't have the budged or not thinking to put much in it at all. So I was wondering what the Rating: 5