Hi everybody,

I want to share with you a test i did back in May of this year. I wanted to know how easy/hard it was to get free traffic from the search engines. My test succeeded so maybe this can be some motivation for you when you're just starting out doing Seo and try to rank your site.

I started this with just very limited knowledge on seo, so the optimization i did was something anybody who knows what seo stands for can do. So here's what i did:

- Write 2x 500 word articles a day...

50 Unique Visitors / Day Using Seo, Here's How
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . 50 Unique Visitors / Day Using Seo, Here's How Hi everybody, I want to share with you a test i did back in May of this year. I wanted to know how easy/hard it was to get free traffic from the search engines. My test succeeded so maybe this can be some motivation for you when you're just starting out doing Seo and try to rank your site. I started this with just very limited knowledge on seo, so the optimization i did was something anybody who knows what seo stands for can do. So here's what i did: - Write 2x 500 word articles a Rating: 5