Do you want to make your customers pay more for your products? This article gives you simple tips about how to increase the prices of your products by providing better packages.

These techniques are so simple to apply that I totally ignored them in the beginning. After more research I found out that all the reputed websites and the top businessmen were using this technique to increase their profits.

My sales shot up instantly when I started using this technique. I also got a better conversion ratio. This article will show you how to make the use of the techniques and by applying some creativity from your side you too can increase your profits.

Don’t take it lightly as this can turn out to be the difference between you earning $100 and $1000. When I learnt about the tactic from my experts, this is how I used it. I was previously selling online business training videos packages, which sold for $67.

I used to make $67 once a customer bought my package. Since I wished to earn more, I thought of introducing another package which offered online business setup for the clients who wished to start an internet business of their own within 7 days. I offered them domain name, automation services, hosting and web designing and priced it for only $59 extra. They could have used my support to set up their own business.

This way I was selling the total package for $126 (which included $67 for videos of the training and another $59 for the personal support and extra services.)

I then created a sales letter which gave a description about these services and I linked it to a button where they could place their orders and where I was selling my training video package. Response which I got was overwhelming. Around 93% of my customers, who had decided to spend $67, paid me $126.

It is called as up selling of the related products and additional services to your present customers. After this I decided to introduce the DVD package in which I shipped 2 DVD sets to my customers only for an extra price of $67. This increased the price of my package to $193. Like before, the response to this idea of mine was fantastic.

As you have seen that a simple change brought by me helped me to earn three times more than what I was supposed to earn. All you have to do is bring some creativity in. Therefore don’t neglect it and think of any related products or extra services which could be added as an up sell to your packages. Test the performance of it and if it works fine, just let it make some auto pilot money for you while you are enjoying. Best of luck and make it a point to start early.
GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . How to sell your products - Get You Customers to Pay You More Do you want to make your customers pay more for your products? This article gives you simple tips about how to increase the prices of your products by providing better packages. These techniques are so simple to apply that I totally ignored them in the beginning. After more research I found out that all the reputed websites and the top businessmen were using this technique to increase their profits. My sales shot up instantly when I started using this technique. I also got a Rating: 5