There are many ways to go about finding people to market a product to. But the first thing that you should know is that, you shouldn’t find a product to market first – you should instead, find a niche to market to, and then find or create a product that will satisfy the whims and wants of your business.

Now no matter what you sell online, you can do some good market research to see what people are looking for in terms of products to buy online. There are alot of sites that confirm this, and alot of Google searches that confirm this also. But the main thing that you should know is that it isn’t hard to find out what people are looking for when it comes to finding a product to sell.

In today’s lesson, I want to share with you a few ways that you can do some good market research, and how why they’re some good options for market research. You’ve heard of all of the sites that I’m about to mention, but hopefully you will perceive them in a different light after I’m done talking about them. Here’s the first place that you can go to online to do some market research:

1) Amazon

Amazon takes really good care of their customers, and when it comes to making it easy for their customers to navigate on their site, they do a good job of doing this. You can sort each product category by “best selling”, “popular”, and even “price”. I wouldn’t start with price. I would start with best selling.

After you’ve looked on Amazon for a while, you should have some insight and inspiration as to where you’re going to go to get your product to sell, and who to sell it to. You could create an entire website dedicated to this niche, and you won’t have a hard time making money from your site because of the market research you did on Amazon. But here’s another place that you can go to for market research ideas:

2) Ebay

Ebay is a great place to do market research on. One of the main things that you will want to look for in each auction on Ebay is the amount of “bids” that a particular item has. More than likely, if a product has alot of bids, it’s a hot seller in the niche. Can you imagine taking this information and then going back to your website (or websites) to sell this same or similar item? You could make a fortune if you marketed it in the right way.

Even though Ebay gets millions of people looking to BUY something everyday, that doesn’t mean you can’t apply the logic to your website. Your site might not be as big as Ebay, but it can certainly get you sales fast if you’re offering the right items. In every category on Ebay there are top selling items. I think you could make a very successful business based on this kind of information alone.

These 2 tips for doing market research online are things that you will want to do if you want to have the utmost success as possible online. It will be more than worth it.

Good luck with using these 2 sites to do market research in your business.
GarryField Reviewed by GarryField on . Marketing Your Products Online The Right Way There are many ways to go about finding people to market a product to. But the first thing that you should know is that, you shouldn’t find a product to market first – you should instead, find a niche to market to, and then find or create a product that will satisfy the whims and wants of your business. Now no matter what you sell online, you can do some good market research to see what people are looking for in terms of products to buy online. There are alot of sites that confirm Rating: 5