Hi all, Introducing myself.

Registered awhile ago but forgot about the site and rediscovered. Finally getting around to making my introduction post.
I like web development and mostly in php7 & html5. I have experience with WordPress and use that for most of my websites now days. Also familiar with other platforms such as Drupal, phpBB and many others. When I started web development phpNuke (and cpgNuke) were popular and sites such as geocities were popular. I have done both WhiteHat and BlackHat SEO in the past but stick with WhiteHat now days.
Stryker Reviewed by Stryker on . Hello World Hi all, Introducing myself. Registered awhile ago but forgot about the site and rediscovered. Finally getting around to making my introduction post. I like web development and mostly in php7 & html5. I have experience with WordPress and use that for most of my websites now days. Also familiar with other platforms such as Drupal, phpBB and many others. When I started web development phpNuke (and cpgNuke) were popular and sites such as geocities were popular. I have done both WhiteHat and Rating: 5