Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6855 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Review AllInOneWarez!

Dear All,

I would like you to review my forum www.allinonewarez.com

We are using phpbb as our forum script and have loads of MOD's that are in place.

Please review the theme and all, if possible you can also suggest a new theme that we can use on the site apart from this one

Waiting for the reviews. Will highly appreciate you taking your time for a small review.

Regards,
    SpongeBob
    AllInOneWarez
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Review AllInOneWarez! Dear All, I would like you to review my forum www.allinonewarez.com We are using phpbb as our forum script and have loads of MOD's that are in place. Please review the theme and all, if possible you can also suggest a new theme that we can use on the site apart from this one :) Waiting for the reviews. Will highly appreciate you taking your time for a small review. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    nice simple outlook.. try to improve your logo and your mini chat should be on the top...

Godd luck

Hmm ok i will have the minichat on the top.
    And what about the top posters mod that is on the top will the top not become too big then?

I think the top posters mod is just a waste of space. I like the design, altough when my monitor is set too bright, It's impossible to view it .
    Offtopic: Sorry for double posting a minute ago, I was just testing some stuff .

Banned
    change the forum viewing total visitor text colour and remove bold from that. Also cannot you put section image for register now & toplist? and make the favicon transparent.I think it will be nice if you move top poster/recent topic box on footer(personally i don't like this kind of box ).

if you have shout box make it visible for guest that they can get more interest to join your community .

I have added the shoutbox in the top of the forum and removed the top 5 list from the top.

Will do the other changes later.

I have added the shoutbox in the top of the forum and removed the top 5 list from the top.

Will do the other changes later.

Thread Information