Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6649 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Prahost.com

Default PraHost Offer :: Netherlands Dedicated Server : Free cPanel for life

PraHost Offer Of The Month : Free cPanel for Life : On limited Stock

Prahost.com offering best deal on Netherlands based dedicated servers. Our servers hosted in EvoSwitch datacenter. We are providing quality server from 2007.
    We are know for fast support, Reliable network and cheap price. Following are some reviews from our valuable customer.

I believe that the hosting quality was far beyond average. When I purchased hosting from you, I thought it would be a small company with minimal customer service, but cheap pricing. All of my time here I have experienced great service and help. There are a few things I suggest. I think that it would be best to improve your website to make it more smooth to look more professional. Also, maybe make sure that people know you're very active. The servers were delivered quickly and you have given me great service all together.
    Your servers are great and im very impressed whit fast suport you have in PRAHOST. PRAHOST ROCKS
    At this moment I'm very happy with the service provided. The servers are fine and support is as fast as good: perfect.
    Thank you for this great service and keep on working!
    Offer of the month:

Intel X3210 2GB RAM 2x250GB HDD 5TB traffic + FREE cPanel ?100
    Intel E2160 4GB RAM 2x500GB HDD 5TB traffic + FREE cPanel ?110
    Intel X3210 4GB RAM 2x500GB HDD 5TB traffic + FREE cPanel ?115
    Intel X3210 8GB RAM 2x500GB HDD 5TB traffic + FREE cPanel ?140

Addons:
    Windows 2003STD
    Directadmin monthly
    Directadmin one time
    cPanel monthly

Available operating systems:
    Debian Etch/Lenny
    CentOS 5.3
    Ubuntu 8.10
    FeeBSD 7.2

No setup fees on all the servers.
    Contract is month-to-month with 15 days notice
    All servers include 2 IPs each additional IP costs 1 Euro per month
    All servers are on a 100mbit ports.
    Acceptable payment methods: Paypal, Credit cards, moneybookers.com, Alertpay

For more details please contact us [email protected]
    Sonu Reviewed by Sonu on . PraHost Offer :: Netherlands Dedicated Server : Free cPanel for life PraHost Offer Of The Month : Free cPanel for Life : On limited Stock Prahost.com offering best deal on Netherlands based dedicated servers. Our servers hosted in EvoSwitch datacenter. We are providing quality server from 2007. We are know for fast support, Reliable network and cheap price. Following are some reviews from our valuable customer. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Prahost.com
    Offer closed

Thread Information