Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Advice on New Hosting Company

INFO Removed!

Please close this topic!
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Advice on New Hosting Company INFO Removed! Please close this topic! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

To make my hosting professional what stuff should i have?
    No offense, but from the sounds of it you should just stop and not even start it. You don't go around asking what you need to be "professional" because that makes you look "unprofessional".
    If you want to host your friends then fine, but there is no point in getting a reseller, unless you want to save money (get a bunch of friends together and share the package). If its just people you know, then just have them buy a package from a good host instead of trying to host yourself.
    If you want to get anywhere in hosting, i just suggest you don't eevn start especially for legit hosting, there are soo many web hosts out there, and your company will die, and or you will invest too much money in it and it won't even be worth it in the end. There are also free hosts that are sometimes as good as paid hosts (depending on what you want to host).

... Just my thoughts...

lol sandino nice words.. but dude, this is a legit company, the reason i am starting with a reseller account is that here in my country we lack IT technology. Technology is coming up now.. Once i get many clients is when i will upgrade and get a better server. Will also get my own server, but the shit thing here is the bandwidth costs are tooo High.

1MB Dedicated is going for $560 thats how bad it is that is why i have chosen reseller for now. Hope u understand.

Another thing is please dont ever de-motivate anyone else.

Honestly there is no reason so start a "hosting company" for your country. There probably are already companies you just don't know about it.
    Or there is again no need for it, you can use a different country.

And i'm sorry if i'm "dismotivating" you, but its the honest truth, don't waste your money. There is no need to. And if you are under 18, definately illegal.

lol m far above that age of 18 m8.. Anyways dont wana get into too much with you as i dont want a fight but will just ignore what u say..

Just give it 6 Months then u will see where i will be in the hosting business. I already had a hosting business on a Dedicated server like a year back with my friend but closed it down later, as that dude just went away with the domain name lol...

Thanks for your advice guess wont need it...

Haha, w/e go waste your money
    If you notice, no one hs responded but be, probably b/c i'm right.

Yeah right... Just GTFO of this thread enough of your de-motivating stories...

Just coz u have a big hosting site doesnt mean u are the king. Just coz we are a small ant near u? Hope u have heard of the Quote that goes like.

An Ant can kill an Elephant!
    Therefore, this aint gonna de-motivate me, m gonna go forward to this hosting and u will see for urself how well i will do. Even if it is to start on a reseller hosting account.

PS> That is how nearly all hosting companies start, then when they grow big is when you buy servers.

Google Corp.
    change the font on this image to something more pro.
    remove the 'free feedback form' and integrate your own which fits into the template.
    improve the quality of your logo.
    get a favicon.
    do some simple template edits and image edits to make it unique to your site.
    the live chat will only work if you/or someone can be at the other end for the majority of the day.

@Sandin0: everyone has to start somewhere, if you dont have anything constructive to say then dont bother replying to this topic.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Hey SJ thanks for the review.

Yeah ok will change that text font.
    yeah that free feedback form was just for testing wanted to see how it is.
    Ok will check on the logo.
    Favicon will be done at the end when the site is ready so i can know what favicon to make

Yeah the live chat will work coz i and/or my partner will be there.

Mainly our live chat system will basically not be 24 Hours but basically mostly business timings.

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Wow..
    You ask for advice and Sandin0 gives you some very good information and you tell him to gtfo?
    He right too.
    Removed by Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information