Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6798 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org

Default This has to stop.

Hyperz, just stop.

You've banned me from the shoutbox for stating an opinion. As I recall, you've stated your opinion in various imgcentre threads about it sucking and never got punished, but when I say you suck as a mod, you ban me from the shoutbox. You're acting really childish here.

EDIT: Wouldn't be surprised if I received an infraction from you here.
    Phamous Reviewed by Phamous on . This has to stop. Hyperz, just stop. You've banned me from the shoutbox for stating an opinion. As I recall, you've stated your opinion in various imgcentre threads about it sucking and never got punished, but when I say you suck as a mod, you ban me from the shoutbox. You're acting really childish here. EDIT: Wouldn't be surprised if I received an infraction from you here. 8-) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    I've banned you from the shoutbox for a day because you, again, were looking for a confrontation because I gave you an infraction yesterday for Insulting another member (again). If that is your opinion, you can PM it instead of trying to start another flamewar in the shoutbox. All this immature BS has to stop.

Thread Information