Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63149 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default delete pl0x

delete pl0x
    adamenty Reviewed by adamenty on . HostMePl0x | USA Offshore Hosting | Cheap $1.80 Offshore Hosting | 10% Off Promo Code delete pl0x Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    USA is offshore?

In some states, yes.

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    lmfao!!! in some states... buddy theres federal USA and internet laws that are followed throughout the whole united states of america. ALSO there arent many different ISP's in america so theyre used in every state aka comcast, atnt, isp's like that.
    If you hosted warez in the USA in ANY state, you will be screwed. I suggest you get real offshore or dont host at all because noone buys USA hosting from new hosters.

I am sorry about that, but I am 100% sure the server is offshore. It could be actually "offshore" near the US or something like that but it's located in the US.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Dude it's in the US. You'll get shutdown if u even put warez linking sites on this server

wow 1st the name sucks "host me pl0x" lolwtfbbq
    2nd how the hell do you not know where the server is located shows that you are a n00b and people should not use you for a host
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

USA is not offshore, you will get the server shut down after a few DMCA complaints easily.
    And this:
    • Unlimited Space
    • Unlimited Bandwidth

Why people still trying to scam everyone with the so called "unlimited" marketing phrase, when clearly no one on this earth can offer that, so i very much doubt you can.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

I understand that unlimited term is false, but the chances of anybody realistically using the whole server space they will have is very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by adamenty View Post
    I understand that unlimited term is false, but the chances of anybody realistically using the whole server space they will have is very unlikely.
    So why are you offering it then? and you will be suprised some people could over do your server easily with unlimted space and bandwidth.

SOme things i would suggest, get a reseller/server in Hong Kong or somewhere ( THAT IS OFFSHORE) get a new name then come back.

Oh and remove the unlimited stuff, it wont get you anywhere.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information