Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61195 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Rack Security

Server Management

With us, you'll find the best management in the industry. From recompiles to VPS optimization, we do it all.

All services below come with:
    • Free firewall install
    • WHM security setup for cPanel servers
    • Optional On-demand DDoS Mitigation

Management Services

Basic Management
    Our most basic management service, comes with free security tune-up.

Elite Management
    The next step up, a complete walk through of of your server, followed by a site optimization. Also includes FREE Apache/PHP recompile.

Extreme Management
    Everything above, plus kernel recompiles, code tuning, rewrites, and custom scripting.

Additional Services

PCI Compliance
    Ready to accept Credit Card orders? Need to be PCI-DSS compliant? We can help!

Per-hour Consultation
    Have one of our Management or Security professionals assist you with anything under the sun.

Do you have reason to believe your server is compromised?
    Let our Security Team investigate. If we don't find anything, it's FREE!

Ready to try us out?

Visit the site!
    RSZach Reviewed by RSZach on . Rack Security Server Management With us, you'll find the best management in the industry. From recompiles to VPS optimization, we do it all. All services below come with: Free firewall install WHM security setup for cPanel servers Optional On-demand DDoS Mitigation Management Services Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Racksecurity ftw

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    You want people to pay you $50 a month to install APF and click a few buttons in WHM?
    Are you mad?

I also don't understand why you'd randomly recompile something for no reason.. lol

If that's a joke, that's pretty funny. No, if you want that for $50, go to Rack911. If you want VERIFIED secure servers, come to me. I don't just randomly recompile either, I do it a certain way, and implement hundreds of config changes, and I hand tune MySQL. And APF = weak. Default installs are for Freenode gangsters. Have a scan at either me or pimpinjg, go ahead.

The other thing is he writes custom scripts and ive used platinumservermanagement.com and they dont even match up to rack security and this dude did some amazing shit to my site if anyone wants to verify him u can contact me ive used him for awhile now and hes good

Thread Information