Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6802 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com

Default Any good phpBB3 Link Checker Bots?

I haven't checked link checker bots in a while and have been out of the loop so I was wondering if there are any new ones out there that do the simple job of checking for dead links and moving them for you (and a bonus if it PMes the topic author).

Anyone know of one I can try?
    Golden Falcon Reviewed by Golden Falcon on . Any good phpBB3 Link Checker Bots? I haven't checked link checker bots in a while and have been out of the loop so I was wondering if there are any new ones out there that do the simple job of checking for dead links and moving them for you (and a bonus if it PMes the topic author). Anyone know of one I can try? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You can check out gav0's one needs some modifying but it works i got it to work
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=17264

Other than that no their is no real working phpbb link checker but Mr Happy's link checker is good LinkzBot.com
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    Didn't managed to put linkzbot working in zones that required log in...

Please click the image above!

Other than that no their is no real working phpbb link checker but Mr Happy's link checker is good LinkzBot.com
    I would go with that 1.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Gavo's own works perfectly GF.
    I use it and haven't had any problems.

Welcome back btw.....haven't seen you around much.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

You could use rapidwizard - http://****************/

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I'll be honest. Their's no existing working and reliable Link Checker for ANY forum that checks links and removes them to the trash area. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. I can say this having tried over 20 current link checker bots, several older ones and coded several myself and none work 100% as their are too many variables out of ones control making it impossible. Even Warez-BB's link checker has serious problems and flaws. I believe Warez-Raid paid a phpbb coder a lot to make them a Link Checker (which I believe is the best of a bad bunch) and this may work with a greater success rate however I doubt it's not flawless. My current one which is Linkzbot Universal Link Checker is the best free around as other's have suggested above and will give you a list of the pages with dead links but won't move them to the trash area for security reasons. For a full demo, example's, and other questions you can PM me.

EDIT: proof that it's impossible is Rapidshare had server problems for a bit today making ANY link checker 100% percent accurate impossible.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    If you want something reliable, make it yourself. Its pretty dificult if you want to place trust in one that automaticly bins threads (I wouldnt trust it).

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIce View Post
    If you want something reliable, make it yourself. Its pretty dificult if you want to place trust in one that automaticly bins threads (I wouldnt trust it).
    Something that checks links always helps.

Something that takes permissions and can automatically move threads for you is bad. I woudn't put that on a live board.

I just wanted to see if there is one I can play with

Trying Gavo's one right now and its doing its job! Thanks Gavo!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I made mine just display it to users and mark threads as "Containing Dead Links"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information