Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6896 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net

Default General Message to All webmasters using ddlmafia or auto submitters

For several months we have allowed all sites to submit to us with no link back, and we indexed and sent traffic. It was all fine Now that we have an increase in popularity we would like to send most traffic to those that offer a link back to us. Our button is preferred but not required.

We are getting about 7,000 submissions a day, from auto submitters and self submissions, its a real pain to check them all. I also noticed in my stats that there are sites that have gotten 15,000+ hits from us and never returned a link back. We believe this is unacceptable and rather save our time, and send more traffic to those that link back to us.

We have banned (not permanent bans) over 100 sites in the last few days clearing those that do not have a link back. Also note this DOES NOT mean we have deleted your links. Your links will not be removed only those in our queue. http://ddlmafia.net/bannedList.php to see if your site has been banned.

This is not being posted on ddlmafia.net for the simple fact that those that use the site most likely already have a link back, this is mainly for those that use auto submitters!

Thanks guys for helping us grow this far!
    immortalxx Reviewed by immortalxx on . General Message to All webmasters using ddlmafia or auto submitters For several months we have allowed all sites to submit to us with no link back, and we indexed and sent traffic. It was all fine :) Now that we have an increase in popularity we would like to send most traffic to those that offer a link back to us. Our button is preferred but not required. We are getting about 7,000 submissions a day, from auto submitters and self submissions, its a real pain to check them all. I also noticed in my stats that there are sites that have gotten 15,000+ hits Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

why not use a link back checker? i used to with United-DDL to build up link backs, that is using kDDL though, phaze hasn't changed it at all since i sold him it lol

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    lol, united-ddl.
    i still have the copy of the one with the half messed up files
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

lol i have 3 versions!

v1:

v2:

v3:

Thread Information