Log entries in the SQL DB can become quite unruly if they are not kept in check. This can quickly grow out of hand. Right now on my forum, I have 73,838 spider logs since I last deleted... What good are these? None.

Go to your ACP->SQL Toolbox (or phpMyAdmin) and issue the following query..

Code: 
truncate ibf_admin_logs;
truncate ibf_admin_login_logs;
truncate ibf_email_logs;
truncate ibf_mail_error_logs;
truncate ibf_moderator_logs;
truncate ibf_spider_logs;
truncate ibf_task_logs;
truncate ibf_warn_logs;
This will clear all your logs out in one shot, without having to click the individual "Remove"s from the ACP.

Next, stay in the SQL Toolbox and Optimize all the tables of your DB. This will help reclaim the lost space from deleting the logs.

On my board, with 76 admin logs (8.3k), 9 email logs (8.4k), 0 mail error logs (0k), 9,642 task logs (791.9k) and 73,842 spider logs (4.9 meg)... the stats are as follows...

Before running anything, DB size of 81.8 Megs

After running above queries... DB size of 76.1 Megs

After running optimize... DB size of 75.9 Megs

So, roughly a 5.9 Meg space gain from deleting logs alone. And I clean the logs out about once every three months.

EDIT BY: Will--> added 2 new queries

Code: 
truncate ibf_admin_login_logs;
&

Code: 
truncate ibf_moderator_logs;
Lease Reviewed by Lease on . [TUT]Quick cleaning of logs Log entries in the SQL DB can become quite unruly if they are not kept in check. This can quickly grow out of hand. Right now on my forum, I have 73,838 spider logs since I last deleted... What good are these? None. Go to your ACP->SQL Toolbox (or phpMyAdmin) and issue the following query.. truncate ibf_admin_logs; truncate ibf_admin_login_logs; truncate ibf_email_logs; truncate ibf_mail_error_logs; truncate ibf_moderator_logs; truncate ibf_spider_logs; Rating: 5