Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    crazy-coderz.net dexozoft.com undergroundforums.org crackhackforums.com

Default Limited Paypal (Help!)

ok so paypal limited my account "due to high risk" w.e that is ,
    but i have funds in it that need to get paid out soon to my hired coder & also a custom skin ,
    there for i need my account so i need a vcc or something,

any one got any ideas or sell anything i can do this with ?
    i need this asap !!
    thanks,
    cyb3rgh0st_ Reviewed by cyb3rgh0st_ on . Limited Paypal (Help!) ok so paypal limited my account "due to high risk" w.e that is , but i have funds in it that need to get paid out soon to my hired coder & also a custom skin , there for i need my account so i need a vcc or something, http://www.imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/4e94b428ea.png any one got any ideas or sell anything i can do this with ? i need this asap !! thanks, Rating: 5
    CYB3RGH0ST
    No hacking or cracking on KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    paypal not nice

all ppl used LR

because he not limited any account

and safe money 1000000000000000%

don't used paypal bro

used LR he very nice

Website's:
    ZVER.TV Studio9Resources.com
    can you send money to another paypal accounts while its limited or no ?

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    in a nutshell you wont get your money back until paypal have resolved the problem.

Just add your bank and card info?
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    whysoserious.com
    My paypal got limited too, the same problem - i could add bank or card info but the prob is that im using paypal with another name and andress, i've lost a hundred bucks too

After 180 days you can have a check mailed to you or they will wire the money to your bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad?w View Post
    My paypal got limited too, the same problem - i could add bank or card info but the prob is that im using paypal with another name and andress, i've lost a hundred bucks too
    No one tells you to lie about your PP info lol.

That's mostly the reason why alot of warez people get limited, they either use fake names, or fake cc / bank to verify.

I personally have had my paypal for over 3 years and only was limited ONCE, and that was for paypal's annual security update or w/e.

Just use real info and you wont get limited

Website's:
    whysoserious.com
    I already know that, but i dont wanna share my information online, you should know the risk what happened if you have much enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad?w View Post

Even if you used fake details once paypal closes your account you can add a bank account and withdraw paypal doesnt verify the name on the account aslong as the details are rite.

And for the op just add your bank account and verify paypal doesnt check or verify the name and for creditcard you can use a vcc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information