Hello everyone, I though id give a heads up on this as i know alot fo people who manage there servers/VPS' will see the upgrade and think GREAT! :/

But let me tell you something before you take that step, Many other scripts like Zend,Ioncube etc have not released the updated loaders to run with PHP 5.3.x which will cause many issues if you run it currently.

IF you are going to upgrade to it now, i would look to see if these people are now supporting it to run with PHP 5.3.x

Just though id let anyone know who is looking to upgrade

Thanks.
Storming Reviewed by Storming on . For people looking to upgrade to PHP 5.3.x READ! Hello everyone, I though id give a heads up on this as i know alot fo people who manage there servers/VPS' will see the upgrade and think GREAT! :/ But let me tell you something before you take that step, Many other scripts like Zend,Ioncube etc have not released the updated loaders to run with PHP 5.3.x which will cause many issues if you run it currently. IF you are going to upgrade to it now, i would look to see if these people are now supporting it to run with PHP 5.3.x Just though Rating: 5