Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61383 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default newbie here help and advice needed

i am wanting to open a new forum or download site.

what would your suggestions be.

i am new to the scene do i open a warez forum, mp3 site or movie streaming site.

what forum software to use vbulletin ipb or etc

how do i go about setting a nice warez forum up what are the first things i should do about post staff etc, and what makes a warez site appealing.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

regards
    macloving
    MacLoving Reviewed by MacLoving on . newbie here help and advice needed i am wanting to open a new forum or download site. what would your suggestions be. i am new to the scene do i open a warez forum, mp3 site or movie streaming site. what forum software to use vbulletin ipb or etc how do i go about setting a nice warez forum up what are the first things i should do about post staff etc, and what makes a warez site appealing. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    A newbie gives advice to another newbie!

Well I got some experience that gone under the radar and I dont talk about it anyway but to be able to give you as good advice as possible you prolly should tell us if you done anything like uploaded on some site/s and what type of content and if that site was on IPB or vBulletin etc.

Normaly one start off with uploading and join a staff and get the hang of the very basics because thats sort of crucial in my view when one want to run a site similar like the ones ya mentioned.

/UpNorth

i have used vbulletin before and smf and im not an exspert but sorta intermidate exsperience, i was thinking of opening a forum but maybe ill open a ddl site or maybe a music download site.

i have seen a lot use top dll and other ddl scripts maybe that would be a better way of going about it.

anyway thxs for the advice much appreciated !

Google Corp.
    My advice is not to start another warez forum unless you have something unique. If you are gonna make another forum which is the same as any existing one, there is no point at all. Think about something new, something which other forums/websites dont have, something which people will visit your site for instead of an other site.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

yep was thinking the same just sat round thinking of ideas

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Couldn't agree more with SJshah. Starting your own fourm when you know so little is a recepie for disaster.
    I'd advise you to get a position as a Moderator on a large site or a Super Moderator on a smaller site for a few weeks. You'll learn loads if your active as a staff member and then you'll know exactly what type of site you want to run. While your a staff member download Photoshop and Notepad++ (or Dreamweaver) and learn to do some basic stuff. That means by the time you launch your site it won't look like crap like most of the new ones that n00bs startup and it will have a much better chance of surviving.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

ok ty mr happy advice taken on board !

Thread Information