Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6784 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Technsoft.Com iTBux.com DxWarez.com webxhost.net

Wink Finally "Avatar" Breaks "Titanic" All Time Worldwide

Hi Everyone,

According to Boxofficemojo Finally '' Avatar '' Breaks '' Titanic '' All Time Worldwide Grossing Record.

wow Titanic was on the top for about 12-13 Years and James Cameron Did it Again now How Long Avatar is gonna be on the top ?
    I cant see any movie coming in 2010, 2011 & 2012 which can break this record.
    What Do You Think ?
    Last Word Reviewed by Last Word on . Finally "Avatar" Breaks "Titanic" All Time Worldwide Hi Everyone, According to Boxofficemojo Finally '' Avatar '' Breaks '' Titanic '' All Time Worldwide Grossing Record. http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2010/01/347a595-1.jpg wow Titanic was on the top for about 12-13 Years and James Cameron Did it Again now How Long Avatar is gonna be on the top ? I cant see any movie coming in 2010, 2011 & 2012 which can break this record. What Do You Think ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Avatar sucks, Titanic is Titanic. Nothing can be compared with movies e.g. Titanic, Gone With The Wind, Fight Club, It Started In Naples... etc.

I watched the trailer, after that shit i won't dare dload it lmao

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    never seen avatar, never will

It was a good movie, don't talk shit about something if you haven't seen it. Visually and Audibly it was stunning. I normally don't care for larger budgeted movies because they tend to rely more on explosions or other retarded and cheap gimmicks that appeal more to the masses, without regard to anything else that a good movie should have. That being said though, Avatar had a very nice and incredibly detailed storyline. The casting and acting were both fairly nice as well (though Tatum will probably be forever typecasted because of this role). Much to my surprise it wasn't just a 3 hour movie with random and out-of-place action sequences, it focused a great deal on the emotional aspect of the events that were occurring. My only problem with it is that it played into a common and possibly overused concept: how imperialism, colonialism, etc. are destroying the beauty of nature and its native cultures.

But those of you who say "it sucks" just because the trailer looks bad, or because you think that it's just a cheesy popcorn thrill ride meant only to make money like most other hollywood movies, are being way too closeminded by just writing it off in that way without actually seeing it. If you see it and don't like it, that's one thing, but judging it without seeing it is f*cking retarded in my opinion.

It will probably hold that box office record for quite some time. I'm think the only realistic chance that a movie in the near future could have in beating it is maybe the hobbit, though i doubt it.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    It sucks.

JGM
    +1 RightfullyYours.

I have not seen the movie yet but I really want to just based on seeing the trailer it looks a fantastic film!

Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course but come on chaps at least base the opinion on something

Peace

JGM.

•     
    Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    no movie will ever beat the classics.. thats the point.. ya it mighta brought in more revenue but avatar will never beat titanic

•     
    It sucks.
    what an incredibly useful comment

@djeuro
    that doesn't make sense. if no movie can beat a classic, how the fuck could any movie become a classic in the first place. titanic was an alright movie, but there have certainly been better since then in the aspect of dramatic/love/romance movies

•     
    JGM
    Titanic is a good movie but they focused too much on just 2 people rather than the hundreds of people who lost their lives.

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information