I recently got a windows vps and i have a private server hosted on it, its starting to get populated and some people have been ddossing it.
Can anyone give me some methods to protect me from DDos.
Some solutions i know of is modifying your vps so that it only accepts a certain amount of bytes per hostname/connection but i could not find it on the net.
2 programs which are effective are : FortGuard and D-Guard but they arent cracked yet (as far as i know) if anybody else has a program like that please leave a reply.

p.s i know you cant fully protect yourself but you can make it harder.

Thanks
Ashman Reviewed by Ashman on . Methods on securing Windows VPS from DDos, udp etc. I recently got a windows vps and i have a private server hosted on it, its starting to get populated and some people have been ddossing it. Can anyone give me some methods to protect me from DDos. Some solutions i know of is modifying your vps so that it only accepts a certain amount of bytes per hostname/connection but i could not find it on the net. 2 programs which are effective are : FortGuard and D-Guard but they arent cracked yet (as far as i know) if anybody else has a program like Rating: 5