Hi all.

I need a few more staff for my team at rsddl. First and most importantly I need moderators. If your interested check out this. Also I am looking for designers who are good with graphics and programmers who know a thing or two about programming (mainly php). If your interested in either of those please register on my site and then PM me.

More details

Graphics designer's should be fluent with programs like photoshop and fireworks. They should also have a good sense of imagination (which sounds strange but if you imagine something then make it it will turn out better then if you just start and see how it goes. I consider myself to have a quite good knowledge of photoshop and fireworks so you can work alongside me to create some really great designs.

Programmers should have a rather good knowledge of PHP (obviosly HTML). Also they should be familiar with CSS. It would really help if they knew Javascript. I myself know fluent HTML, CSS and have quite a good knowledge of PHP and Javascript.

Thanks for reading,

AGMaster - RSDDL Admin
AGMaster Reviewed by AGMaster on . Good positions avaiable!!! Hi all. I need a few more staff for my team at rsddl. First and most importantly I need moderators. If your interested check out this. Also I am looking for designers who are good with graphics and programmers who know a thing or two about programming (mainly php). If your interested in either of those please register on my site and then PM me. More details Graphics designer's should be fluent with programs like photoshop and fireworks. They should also have a good sense of imagination Rating: 5