Hi, i want to make a forum with nulled vb and it gonna have warez linking. so I want to know what kind of hosting should I use and gonna good for me. sorry im newbie on this stuff. I need a best hosting with good space & which wont delete my forum. so if there any webhosting you know kindly tell me. would be a great help. cuz idk which one is truly work cuz as im a noob and all looks like a fake to me . and what kind of hosting plan do I need for a warez linking forum?
thanks in advance. and sorry for my poor English .
strang3r Reviewed by strang3r on . I need some suggestion. help pls? Hi, i want to make a forum with nulled vb and it gonna have warez linking. so I want to know what kind of hosting should I use and gonna good for me. sorry im newbie on this stuff. :P I need a best hosting with good space & which wont delete my forum. so if there any webhosting you know kindly tell me. would be a great help. cuz idk which one is truly work cuz as im a noob and all looks like a fake to me :)) . and what kind of hosting plan do I need for a warez linking forum? thanks in Rating: 5