Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61193 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Multiupload sites to personal account

Hi,

are there any multi-uploads sites like http://www.multi-load.com I can use to upload to my own collector/premium accounts?

I know there are many mirror / mutli upload sites but I haven't found any site that let you upload to your accounts.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Multiupload sites to personal account Hi, are there any multi-uploads sites like http://www.multi-load.com I can use to upload to my own collector/premium accounts? I know there are many mirror / mutli upload sites but I haven't found any site that let you upload to your accounts. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

http://www.multiupload.com/

I have uploaded to my own RS, MU and HF using them. I havent tried the rest of the hosts.

Pure Awesomeness!
    ^ this one is good, I even got the member upload plugin for RL.

mmm mmm!
    Can I have the member upload plugin for LR?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Pure Awesomeness!
    It's only for "donations" like the original maker says lol.

mmm mmm!
    How much $ for a valid donation?

Pure Awesomeness!
    I can't take money for something I didn't make, check this thread here for the plugin developer, PM him for more info .

mmm mmm!
    PM'd him, thanks.

Thread Information