Hello, fellas!

Klensein, now with more than 105 servers running, is glad to announce you the new gamma of OVH Servers: The Hybrid Series!

These Hybrid Series combine the power of the SSD disks with the storage of regular HDDs, so you can have your databases in the SSD disk processing at a lightning fast speed while you can host GBs and GBs of files.

Personally, I have a SSD server myself, but sometimes I miss a bit of space, so this Hybrid server would be the perfect solution and it seems that OVH has listened to us .

With that said, OVH comes with 3 new servers:

- SP "Hybrid" -
Intel Core i5, 4 cores 4x2.66+GHz
8GB DDR3
2x80GB Intel SSD X25-M + 2x750GB SATA2
5TB/mo @ 100Mbps Premium or Unmetered @ 100Mbps low priority on transit
Price: 112.79EUR/mo
No set up fees!

- EG "Hybrid" -
Intel Xeon W3520 (i7), 4 cores, 8 threads, 4x2x2.66+GHz
12GB DDR3
2x80GB Intel SSD X25-M + 2x 750GB SATA2
10TB/mo @ 1Gbps Premium
Price: 135.99EUR/mo
No set up fees!

- MG "Hybrid" -
Intel Bi Xeon Quad 2 x E5405, 8 cores, 8x2.00GHz
16GB DDR2
2x80GB Intel SSD X25-M + 2x 750GB SATA2
15TB/mo @ 1Gbps Premium
Price: 188.19EUR/mo
No set up fees!

Order now in www.klensein.com or feel free to add me to MSN/mail at [email protected]!

As always, Klensein, besides its really competitive pricing, has a policy of NO SET UP FEES in all our servers, so if you want a OVH Server, you know who you have to contact! .

Kind regards,
Alberto Mart?nez
Kernelius Reviewed by Kernelius on . Klensein.com - OVH Reseller, Dedicated Servers, from ?113 Hello, fellas! Klensein, now with more than 105 servers running, is glad to announce you the new gamma of OVH Servers: The Hybrid Series! These Hybrid Series combine the power of the SSD disks with the storage of regular HDDs, so you can have your databases in the SSD disk processing at a lightning fast speed while you can host GBs and GBs of files. Personally, I have a SSD server myself, but sometimes I miss a bit of space, so this Hybrid server would be the perfect solution and it Rating: 5