Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6789 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Is it legal?

If i live in the U.S., is it legal for me to have a warez linking website if i have it hosted through http://thehostingpalace.com/offshore.html? Like am i allowed to have the site, or would i get in trouble for having it?
    mrp4443 Reviewed by mrp4443 on . Is it legal? If i live in the U.S., is it legal for me to have a warez linking website if i have it hosted through http://thehostingpalace.com/offshore.html? Like am i allowed to have the site, or would i get in trouble for having it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    As long as you are not the one that is actually posting the links, such as a forum, then you are fine, but you kind of need to do most of the work yourself such as link posting. Just be smart, don't use your real name or address for ANYTHING. Use proxies every time possible. Also, may I recommend if you are storing files on your HD that are pirated or are installing pirated stuff on your computer, you may want an external hard drive for that, as you can easily take it with you when you are not home, or if the feds knock on your door, you can easily smash and/or burn it within seconds via hammer & a microwave.

So i would be able to have the site and everything, just not post warez on it, only other people can do that?

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    I would think so, as you do not technically control what other people post.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    Just make yourself a warez website,I think all will be ok

That is why I love my country , It's safe for warez linking

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    Well to put it lightly, everyone and their dog seems to be running a warez forum nowadays.
    The chances of them caring about yours in particular is slim.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by d3monic View Post
    As long as you are not the one that is actually posting the links, such as a forum, then you are fine, but you kind of need to do most of the work yourself such as link posting. Just be smart, don't use your real name or address for ANYTHING. Use proxies every time possible. Also, may I recommend if you are storing files on your HD that are pirated or are installing pirated stuff on your computer, you may want an external hard drive for that, as you can easily take it with you when you are not home, or if the feds knock on your door, you can easily smash and/or burn it within seconds via hammer & a microwave.
    I lol'd, Anyway Your not the only person who will have a warez site, theres millions out there which are huge e.g. W-BB, WarezScene. In my opinion I don't think anything will happen to you as the feds will first take down the big major warez sites not the small ones.

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    Like they said, they would not target you first. What I plan on doing is running a server out of my closet within the next few months so I control what happens and who gets what info.

I don't know your weird US laws, but if I get a server in China, sites hosted on it belong under Chinese law and that's it.

Actually, that's why everybody's getting offshore servers, isn't it?

Thread Information