Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6976 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ihide.info

Talking Do my Homework for RS 1month(s)

Ya so I have 3 days left till this class is over with didnt know about it until last night.. just had to do 7 tests today and it was painful. Now i have to do some project and present it on weds. but if i get 100% on that id still get a 67% in the class. So i need to do some of my homework ... or i guess they are called labs.

Basically what you do is chose what exercise you wanna do ( its like 1-2 per chapter) and then do a little write up on "what you learned"

all it is is going to some websites and i guess reading some crap.

there are 11 labs total.. but if you do like 5-6 of them i will give you 2 RS 1months maybe even 3 since they kinda seem hard.

PM me or reply back here ASAP

.. need this stuff done within 3 days .. but have to work on a project myself so cant work on them myself.

here are the labs... if the person that wants to help does 2 of ANY chapters and any of the questions that would be awesome.. and id give ya a 1month for each lab. if you do them ALL not only will i give ya a 1month but ill give ya an amazon voucher from RS.. once they fix rewards page.

i know some of the questions require the book.. and the questions from the book... atm i am typing out the questions from the book to help ya... but again you can do any 2 of the 5 questions for each chapter.

Code: 
    http://rapidshare.com/files/360482952/CISS_350_Ch_11_hands-on_exercises.pdf
    http://rapidshare.com/files/360482885/CISS_350_Ch_3___4_hands-on_exercises.pdf
    http://rapidshare.com/files/360482904/CISS_350_Ch_5___6_hands-on_exercises.pdf
    http://rapidshare.com/files/360482922/CISS_350_Ch_7___8_hands-on_exercises.pdf
    http://rapidshare.com/files/360482940/CISS_350_Ch_9___10_hands-on_exercises.pdf
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Do my Homework for RS 1month(s) Ya so I have 3 days left till this class is over with :P didnt know about it until last night.. just had to do 7 tests today and it was painful. Now i have to do some project and present it on weds. but if i get 100% on that id still get a 67% in the class. So i need to do some of my homework :P ... or i guess they are called labs. Basically what you do is chose what exercise you wanna do ( its like 1-2 per chapter) and then do a little write up on "what you learned" all it is is going to Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Pirateview.org Gfxs.org StarkWood.org
    Homework has been invented for a person to make it at home..Not online..Its Homework not Onlinework...

Website's:
    ihide.info
    its an online class so homework is online

but they are really called labs i guess. but just have to visit some sites.. do a little review of what you learned and thats about it.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Homework has been invented for a person to make it at home..Not online..Its Homework not Onlinework...
    Your wrong, My university makes me do homework online (WebAssign.net , Aplia.com)

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    LOL damn funny deal

Website's:
    ihide.info
    hey what can i say.. im in need lol

didnt even know this classes final was this week until i saw it last night... had to do 7 tests today.. and also am working on another test for another class. but then tomorrow i gotta work on this project that i have to present as the final ... at least i didnt have to also read the book... 480 pages

Banned
    lol buddy .... lets see who'll do ur work for 1-month RS

good luck

Website's:
    reddit.com
    I can help you a bit i guess.. No RS account needed, if its too much, forget it! no time!
    I design free logos. click here.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    i guess i gotta type up some of the questions from the book... ill have them all and directions posted tomorrow... still working on this last test... and ill give you a 1month for every assignment you do (which includes 2 chapters).

sometimes its just googling shit.. other times its just visiting sites and do a write up on what you learned.

i need at least 2 hopefully 3 assignments done... but there are 5 assignments or 9 chapters altogether

if you do them all ill give you an amazon voucher instead of accounts.. or maybe voucher and 1month if you want... when RS fixes their rewards page

Website's:
    ibymegaupload.com
    Oh great lord unless its science related i cant be of any help.
    Soz.
    Inside of each man lives a muscle-bound ape who can lift mountains in the weight room, please a dozen women at a time, then sleep like a bear during its hibernation for 8 hours and be ready to do it all again the next day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information