Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61173 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default Trading work for RS accounts

I'm looking for someone that would be willing to make posts for me.. I am willing to trade your time for an rs account or accounts if you'd like to do it full time. If anyone is interested please reply...
    barcodenation Reviewed by barcodenation on . Trading work for RS accounts I'm looking for someone that would be willing to make posts for me.. I am willing to trade your time for an rs account or accounts if you'd like to do it full time. If anyone is interested please reply... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    Website's:
    IMGCafe.Com HostHET.Com
    Do u upload links and we grab info and put in a text document ?

Respected Member
    well i'd like someone to actually make the posts and post them on our site. I can even give you a txt doc with all the links if you wanted to go ahead and throw them in there. If you don't want to add the links that i've uploaded that's fine as long as all the images and info I need is in the posts.

I'll also provide other premium site accounts.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    i cud do this for some r/s acc's per month. PM me m8

if u need sum1 for posting the posts (no uploading....just posting), am intrested and obviously in return of some premium stuff
    Coming soon...

Website's:
    pspgoonz.com extremeddl.info
    i have an uploading team under my control so if you want them to work for you lemme know as to how many rs accounts for how many posts you are offering and such and if all is good then i will have them upload and post for u we currently have over 30 members so yea you will get some decent content

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonzNetwork View Post
    i have an uploading team under my control so if you want them to work for you lemme know as to how many rs accounts for how many posts you are offering and such and if all is good then i will have them upload and post for u we currently have over 30 members so yea you will get some decent content
    <sorry offtopic> rofl are you running uploaders company

<ontopic>
    what is your site about, more details please
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Website's:
    pspgoonz.com extremeddl.info
    naw it aint a company and how is that off topic its getting the job he wants done even better then by one person alone?

Thread Information