Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61321 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation WebT Hosting Scam - by MrPeanut420

So, most of you already know MrPeanut420 spreads in several threads and in the chatbox that WebT Hosting has "scammed him".

Even after requests he did not stop. Moreover he kept on saying that he did not care if I posted a proof publicly.

So I had some time today.

This is a large ogv file, made on Linux. Sorry guys the file is large, but I do not have the time to switch to windows to make a smaller file. Also I do not have the time to search on how to make a smaller file on Linux.

If I change the file location I will leave a redirect at the page.

For now, you can download it here.

Thank you

WARNING: The file is around 170 MB, so download it first before viewing it. Do not open in your browser as it may hang!

Do not go off-topic here. This thread was created to prove the fake scam comments of MrPeanut420.

Mods please dont close the thread till I post the next video excluding the contact info as the person now says he does not want his contact info to be displayed though he never said that earlier when i warned him several times at other KWWH thread.
    bentink Reviewed by bentink on . WebT Hosting Scam - by MrPeanut420 So, most of you already know MrPeanut420 spreads in several threads and in the chatbox that WebT Hosting has "scammed him". Even after requests he did not stop. Moreover he kept on saying that he did not care if I posted a proof publicly. So I had some time today. This is a large ogv file, made on Linux. Sorry guys the file is large, but I do not have the time to switch to windows to make a smaller file. Also I do not have the time to search on how to make a smaller file on Linux. Rating: 5
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    lol all i said was i bought a master reseller from you 25$ a month
    after the first 9 days server being up it crashed and never came back up till i had to move my clients because your noob hosting caused me to loose clients
    and you never refunded me for the 1/2 month for the server down time
    so kiss my ass u joke of a host there are over 1k bad reviews about u scamming people and having shitting hosting lol

and post my info
    and ill take matters to court
    because this is personal client info
    so try me you

Keep on saying Mr.

The people has got their own heads to judge from the video. I will not respond to you again here.
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    and post my info
    so try me

Respected Member
    I don't know why but after reading all such threads why do I think bentink isn't scammer after all?

Some of your reasons for calling him a scammer are so so lame, bentink this bentink that..

When he posted some support tickets there were billion dumb questions, don't you think you are irritating Support with such dumb questions? Then there come another group of people who spit on his reputation and they aren't even hosted on WebT? What the fuck is that? I mean seriously, guy is trying his best so give him a break.

Bentink just ignore them, Kudos for you for answering on most questions they ask you, I would give up long ago.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut420 View Post
    and post my info
    so try me you fucking looser
    Keep on abusing. I am enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    I don't know why but after reading all such threads why do I think bentink isn't scammer after all?

Some of your reasons for calling him a scammer are so so lame, bentink this bentink that..

When he posted some support tickets there were billion dumb questions, don't you think you are irritating Support with such dumb questions? Then there come another group of people who spit on his reputation and they aren't even hosted on WebT? What the fuck is that? I mean seriously, guy is trying his best so give him a break.

Bentink just ignore them, Kudos for you for answering on most questions they ask you, I would give up long ago.
    Yes for that reason I posted the video publicly today. He even said earlier when I told him to stop, that he did not care if I posted a video.

Website's:
    lol just Google WEBT or ask any Vbteam member or KWWH members

WEBT = kiddy host that scams and has crap server

numbers don't lie
    and truth is it don't matter how many tickets u have to open
    if your server dies in the middle of the month its your
    obligation to refund payment

and should we go on about how u sent everyone emails saying Webt was under new ownership
    way to lie scam and try to cover it up

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    on the bright side, the download speed of the file is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut420 View Post
    lol just Google WEBT or ask any Vbteam member or KWWH members

WEBT = kiddy host that scams and has crap server

numbers don't lie don't lie
    Yes if 5 people like you spreads in 10 forums each, the internet will be full of such.

Do not try excuses now.

Your image is now clear to the public.

Guys please download the video and enjoy it

Website's:
    ibymegaupload.com
    LOL a bit of piracy please T.T
    Inside of each man lives a muscle-bound ape who can lift mountains in the weight room, please a dozen women at a time, then sleep like a bear during its hibernation for 8 hours and be ready to do it all again the next day.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information