Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61088 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Hard drive (s) gone

I have a small weird problem where hard drives can disappear and suddenly become unavailable for any use. There is no worse for me than to reset the system for the hard drive (s) again to be available, but I want to find an optimal and lasting solution to this problem.

I recently replaced checked all data cables, and that I have upgraded to bigger PSU because of the need (1kW). All hard drives are checked for good contact with the power and data cable, so there is no contact problem it is in.

Could it be something with multiple disk controllers, or problem with one of the controllers?
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Hard drive (s) gone I have a small weird problem where hard drives can disappear and suddenly become unavailable for any use. There is no worse for me than to reset the system for the hard drive (s) again to be available, but I want to find an optimal and lasting solution to this problem. I recently replaced checked all data cables, and that I have upgraded to bigger PSU because of the need (1kW). All hard drives are checked for good contact with the power and data cable, so there is no contact problem it is Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ServeDome.com
    Install the latest drivers for the disk controller from your manufacturer's website. Maybe that could help.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Do u use WD as HDD vendor. If so replace ur HD. Its quite common problem with WD. I also face same problem & I know some more ppl who face it.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

mmm mmm!
    Latest drivers are installed, but not the latest firmware for sure - they have no option other than floppy, and I do not really take the chance (yet) using the memory stick, but I consider it strongly.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information