Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6777 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co

Default How to Make a Private Torrent Tracker Site?

Hi guys,

I'm willing to make a small private torrent site. but im totally noob in this subject.
    Can anyone explain me the procedure... I mean what script to use? What kind of server to use? How to Get Private Tracker...
    Is it safe ? What are the RISK???...Should i open Private torrent tracker site or not....etc.

I would be thankful for any kind of help and suggestions.
    Rohit Reviewed by Rohit on . How to Make a Private Torrent Tracker Site? Hi guys, I'm willing to make a small private torrent site. but im totally noob in this subject. Can anyone explain me the procedure... I mean what script to use? What kind of server to use? How to Get Private Tracker... Is it safe ? What are the RISK???...Should i open Private torrent tracker site or not....etc. I would be thankful for any kind of help and suggestions. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Template Shares (http://templateshares.net/) should help you.

Website's:
    acehd.net
    Most torrent sites use TBdev at this moment for their codebase, but you need to alter it if you want to use it for your personal tracker.

Server: I would recommend at least a dual core dedi with 2GB for a small community.
    You also need uploaders to put content on the site.
    Risk is relative, but your best bet at this moment is to host your torrent site in Canada.

That answers your most immediate questions

I will give you the most honest advice.
    With a torrent tracker, especially a private one, if you do not know how to run one i.e script, theme, getting releases etc, then do not try to start one. It will fail.

I know it's not the stuff you want to hear, but it's the truth. Private trackers are much harder to run than warez forums.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    acehd.net
    Very true, but if you start out small and private you can learn and get familiar with the basics.

Yes but if he doesnt even know the very basics like what scripts they are run off and as he put it "How to Get Private Tracker...".....then that pretty much says alot.

Yes if you start small and private you will learn alot, but you need to have a basic understanding of how things work first.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

You're pretty much screwed if you can't get a good source for torrent as in topsites, etc. Also you'd need to spend money on some seedboxes (1gbps ports as well).

If you have the money and time to put into the site then you can do it.
    YAY!

Website's:
    acehd.net
    Is there a specific genre you are planning to offer?

(I'm admin on a HD tracker and I can tell you that it takes a lot of space/seedboxes to keep something like that running)

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Pal , Its very easy to install a Private Torrent tracker , But never try to install it on VPS as Seeding 3 torrent will make it DOWN. and Cheap type quality Dedicated will Never Give better performance.

SO Arrange a Powerful Dedicated first, after Then Just contact me , I will Help you in setting up a "Private torrent tracker" for free
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    First thing if you cant invest a lot just start a public tracker you can use open source scripts like btit , btitpm or xbtit ( these are the best ones ) I had used btitpm as mods were preinstalled but if you want to run a tracker you need to know php problems oz dont expect the support forum of the scirpts will help you in anything also VPs with 5 GB space and unmetered BW is more than enough for a samll community also you can use piratesolutions or sauravhosting.com as only we both allow torrent trackers on shared hosting . Second if you want any help i can always help you .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information